The Coma Boy, The Mean Girl, The Rebel, The Player, The Girl Next ‘Floor’, and The New Guy
Luck isn’t getting what you want. It’s surviving what you don’t want.
There are so many memories in here. Feast on them!
I had my first scenes with the TARDIS the other day. In fact, I had an argument with the TARDIS. I fell through it. I had to bang on the doors, and the doors weren’t shut properly, so in front of all the crew I went flying through it. It’s on camera. I thought, ‘Oh my goodness, I’ve broken the Tardis, everyone’s going to hate me.’
- The Doctor wrote LISTEN and forgot
- There was a kid under the blanket
- Orson Pink was going mad from isolation
- The Banging and screeching was causes by cooling pipes and air escaping from the broken air shield
- THERE WAS NEVER ANY CREATURE. IT WAS ALL IN THIER MINDS. The fear in this episode is the fear of not knowing, the fear of not seeing, and the fear of the belief that something is standing right behind you, right under the bed, even when there isn’t.